Wrongful Death Laws
To read what your state’s wrongful death law actually says, find your state below and follow the hyperlinks.
Remember: don’t feel as if you have to hire a lawyer just to understand your state’s law. While it may be a little wordy, you should be able to grasp what it means for bringing a wrongful death case in your state.
Laws and links change from time to time. Here we endeavor to have the most up to date legal information and working links.
Please notify us if a link is no longer working or if you become aware of a change of law before we know about it. By working together we can help all victims!
District of Columbia
- Iowa Code Title XV Section 633.336
- Mass. Gen. Laws Part III Ch. 229, Section 2
- Michigan Comp. Laws, Chapter 600 Section 600.2922
- N.M. Stat. Section 41-2-1
- Ohio Rev. Code Title XXI Section 2125.01
- W.V. Code Section 55-7-5
Get Your Free Case Evaluation