About the Elite Litigation Group
Helping Families Get Justice for Their Loved Ones
It’s devastating to know that another person’s negligence or reckless actions led to your loved one’s life being cut short or severely impacted by catastrophic injury. While nothing can undo what happened, you can seek justice through the legal system.
What is the Elite Litigation Group?
Wrongful death and catastrophic injury claims that involve commercial vehicles are generally complex. Litigating these cases requires skill, sensitivity, and aggressive legal advocacy to ensure families get the financial support they deserve. For this reason, the senior attorneys at Bachus & Schanker formed the Elite Litigation Group to specialize in these practice areas.
We help clients nationwide pursue justice for their loved ones. We will be with you every step of the way as we fight for the compensation your family needs after a wrongful death or commercial car accident that resulted in catastrophic injury.
Compassionate legal professionals you can trust
Our wrongful death attorneys understand the complex litigation process and have the skills to ensure the responsible party is held accountable. When you work with the Elite Litigation Group, you’re getting:
- Compassionate attorneys who know the difficulties you’re facing
- Strong legal representation to speak on your behalf
- Clear explanations of your options and honest legal advice
- Expert litigators who will fight for your rights as a victim
- Resources and support with our full-service legal team
No one understands what you’re going through more than our founding partner, Kyle Bachus. After losing his mother to a sudden accident, he is more passionate than ever to help families rebuild their lives after the unthinkable happens. Learn more in his book, Unthinkable, available online.
Our founding partners.
Attorneys Kyle Bachus and Darin Schanker are the founding partners of the Elite Litigation Group and Bachus & Schanker, LLC. Together, they have decades of combined experience helping accident victims seek justice. Their philosophy is to represent injured victims and their families with dignity and respect while navigating the complexities of the legal system.
Mr. Bachus and Mr. Schanker are dedicated to providing victims with professional legal services that level the playing field. When insurance companies and their lawyers are pressuring you to accept less than you deserve, this is the team that will fight for your rights.
If you’ve lost a loved one to wrongful death or a family member suffered catastrophic injuries in a commercial car accident, our founding partners have dedicated their lives to helping people just like you. Contact us now to schedule a case evaluation.
You’re not alone. Contact our team to speak with our wrongful death attorneys. Schedule your free consultation now.
Helping clients nationwide pursue justice.
While we’re based in Denver, Colorado, the Elite Litigation Group can help victims and their families across the country. Because we are specialty attorneys who focus on wrongful death and commercial vehicular catastrophic injury cases, we’ve worked with clients from different states looking for expert legal representation in these areas.
To learn how we can assist you and whether you qualify to bring a legal claim, contact our team to schedule a free consultation with our team today.
The attorneys with the Elite Litigation Group are professionally recognized for their exceptional client representation, litigating skills, and record of successful cases. Some of our credentials and accolades include:
- Colorado Super Lawyers (top 5 percent of attorneys in Colorado)
- Rue’s Ratings’ Best Attorneys of America (less than 1 percent of lawyers in the nation are invited to this membership)
- Lead Counsel Rating in the area of Personal Injury Law, Plaintiff – Kyle Bachus
- Top 500 Plaintiffs’ Lawyers by Lawdragon 500 – Kyle Bachus
- Top 100 Trial Lawyers in Colorado – The American Trial Lawyers Association
- AV rating by Martindale-Hubbell (the highest preeminent peer review rating)
- The Million Dollar Advocates Forum members (attorneys who have won million and multi-million-dollar settlements and verdicts)
- National Association of Distinguished Counsel membership (the nation’s top 1 percent of attorneys)
We are dedicated to justice for our clients
The suffering that comes after a sudden death or severe injury becomes amplified when you know the accident could have been prevented. We are dedicated to seeking justice for clients in these difficult positions through wrongful death and catastrophic injury claims.
Learn more about our services and how we can help your family rebuild your lives in this new normal by scheduling a free consultation today.